Importing a template
Importing from Github
Once you have built a template (or forked one of the starter templates) you can import into Make.
- Log into app.make.cm with your Github credentials.
+ Import Template
- Choose from one of the repositories.
- Define a name for the imported template
- Define the path to the built folder (ie.
After clicking import Make will grab all built assets from Github and host them on our secure servers, ready to accept Make requests.
If at you need to update your template you can do the following.
- Make any template app updates
- Build the application
- Push to Github repository
- Merge with
- In Make go to the dashboard of the template that has been updated and click
This will trigger a re-import of the newly updated and built assets.